When IP Loan Exchange makes lenders Compete, our Real Estate Investors Prosper
The search for capital can be a massive waste to time and energy. Let us do the “Shopping” for you.
Here is what our Real Estate Investors Experience
- Easy 5 Minute Data Entry
- We listen to what’s most important in a Great Lender Partner
- Next Day Delivery of up to 3 Lender Proposals (No Lender Calls)
- IP Loan Exchange eliminates our Real Estate Investor’s need to Waste Time shopping Lenders
- IP Loan Exchange is a Trusted and Objective Advisor for our Real Estate Investors
- The proposals are clear, with detailed loan comparisons for quick and easy review and selection, tailored to what is most important to you
- If requested, a Proposal Review Call may be scheduled to talk through the selection process
- Upon selection, IP Loan Exchange will get the process started by emailing the Lender App & Doc Checklist with secure link to upload documents
- IP Loan Exchange will advocate for RE Investors in the event of issues or problems
5 Minute Proposals
What Separates us from the Rest?
We are NOT a Lender
IP Loan Exchange was founded to connect Real Estate Investors with Lender Partners to provide a Win-Win for all parties in a commercial real estate transaction. That is why we begin by focusing on listening to each Real Estate Investor to learn what is most important to you in a Great Lender Partner. With that information, we focus in on only lenders that meet your criteria.
We are an Objective Partner
IP Loan Exchange makes the same amount regardless of the Lender Partner selected. This means we work to find the very best deal for you.
We do the research to make available the best programs in the marketplace.
We are continually adding new lenders to the platform to ensure we have very competitive terms. Additionally, we keep up with guideline and pricing changes for all our lenders to ensure your proposals include the freshest information.
Damon Riehl has over 30 years of lending experience and has held leadership positions at some of the world’s largest lenders, including Citibank, GE Capital, Fannie Mae, and Ocwen. He has previously built six lending businesses for these large lenders and is now bringing his experience to found Investment Property Loan Exchange.